Call for Students
BAJA CALIFORNIA AND BAJA CALIFORNIA SUR
PROFILE OF A HEROE DEL MAR
A young person from a fishing community in the Gulf of California, proactive, enthusiastic, a leader in his community, capable of making personal decisions that positively promote his professional future and the conservation of marine and coastal resources in his community.
- Age between 14 and 17 years of age when applying..
- Live in a fishing community within the Gulf of California.
- Be an active student with a minimum grade point average of 8 (or similar) and maintain it throughout the program.
- Letter of recommendation from your school (accesible format).
- Have the permission of your parents or guardian to be able to participate all three years.
- Fill out the application form by clicking on this link https://forms.gle/uju7T1XWUyCMrDiC9.
- Make a 2-minute video explaining: why you should be chosen, your interests, what you hope to learn in the program, and how you will implement what you have learned with your community.
- Be committed to actively participating in the activities included in the program for the next three years.
- Send all the requirements to WhatsApp at 612-160-2365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications will be received from May 24 to May 31, 2023.
- First selection for virtual interviews from Jun 3 to 6, 2023.
- 14 young people who meet the complete requirements and show genuine interest in the program will be selected.
- The final results will be published on June 9 on our website and the selected student’s parents or guardians and their school will be personally notified.